Thursday, December 3, 2009

I love the first day of school!

Do you know that Staples commercial that plays the Christmas song, "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!"? Well that commercial rings true for me, I love the first day of school! No more dealing with kids fighting all day long. No more hearing, "I'm bored!" No more hearing, "Can we go to the pool?" Basically, I love that I have a break from the kids for 7 hours. Is that awful? I hope not. Because believe me it makes me a much better Mom! I love my children dearly and I am so proud of them. But I will always treasure the first day of school!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I love Emma's pose!

    I kind of go back and forth. I am always excited for the first day of school to come. But it doesn't take me very long to start counting down to a break from school. I guess there are good parts to both!

    ReplyDelete