Sunday, January 23, 2011

Christmas 2010

We had a wonderful Christmas! My parents came from New Hampshire (they usually always join us)! It wouldn't be Christmas without them! It was our first Christmas in our new home and I had a lot of fun decorating this year. We had Christmas Dinner with Jacob's sisters and Mother. And Joel (Jacob's Nephew) joined us this year! It was so fun to have him there. He spent the whole day with us. The kids loved it! Especially since he brought his Xbox Kinect. We played games, ate lots and enjoyed our family. I love Christmas and the joy it brings into our home. It is such a peaceful and loving day! Enjoy a glimpse of Christmas at our house!



Charley ready for Church!
Emma with her new sweater on...

Sweet Jack...so handsome.
Gran opening her gift from us. We made her a scrapbook of the Haeberle Family Reunion/60th Anniversary.

Johanna and Len joined us for dessert...and Len brought a yummy Key Lime Pie!
Grandpa....we love him dearly!
So happy Joel was with us this year!

Our scarves from Germany (My parents recently went on a trip there.)
Our Sweet Grandma!!!
My parents....aren't they so cute! They are still in love after all these years.

4 comments:

  1. It all looks and sounds wonderful!! Did Joel really spend the whole day with you?! So cool! I bet your house was beautiful! Especially with you doing the decorating. :) I'm so glad you are back to blogging. I love reading about what you guys are up to. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to blogging...so fun to see pictures of the family

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited that you made a post!!! I have missed getting to see you so much. Your kids are getting so big! I hardly recognized Charley.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie..I looked at your blog also! And I didn't recognize your kids either! I guess it is time to get together. :)

    ReplyDelete