Monday, June 20, 2011

Jack's 9th Birthday

The next three posts will be a catch of the kids' birthdays for the past year.


Jack turned 9 this year (June 11, 2011)! Is he really 9? It is hard to believe. I am in awe of what my little Jack Man has become. He is a loyal friend, a brave boy and the most loving brother! I am so proud of him.


5 Things we LOVE about our Jack!


1. His piercing blue eyes. They melt my heart every time he looks at me!

2. Jack has a quit wit about him. Always on his toes!

3. He loves to include Charley no matter what the activity is. Which I love! He loves his brother dearly. He NEVER tells him to go away..Love that!

4. Jack is one curious boy. He never quits asking us questions, which I love! Keep them coming Jack!

5. Jack excels at Math and Science, which is wonderful! I am so glad he is able to find the joy in these subjects.


Jack's Sonic Olympics!


Jack wanted a Sonic the Hedgehog themed birthday party. We decided to add an Olympic twist to it. We had medals, games, and closing ceremonies! It was so much fun! (even I had a great time!)

Each party attendee became a Sonic character (hence a name tag to declare their character) when they arrived. And then we were OFF! The Sonic Olympians played Kickball, Discus throw, Long Jump, Sprint, and Slalom. The kids seemed to have a great time! And I must give a shout out to Mary Haeberle for her help at the party! Thanks Mary :)




Jack's new Mountain Bike. He has not been off it since his birthday!
Jake demonstrating the "Slalom" event
CLOSING CEREMONIES!
Everyone received a medal at the end of the games. It was fun to see how excited they got!







The whole Sonic the Hedgehog Olympic team! They are all WINNERS!

1 comment:

  1. that is awesome! looks like you throw way excellent parties! and your kids are adorable!

    ReplyDelete