Saturday, May 2, 2009

Life in Idaho

I thought it was time to start this blogging thing! I have been thinking about it for awhile since it seems to be the thing to do right now. And the more I thought about the more it seemed like a daunting task. I decided to do it today because we were in Rexburg today with family that we do not see enough and I realized it is time to keep our families informed of our life in Idaho. I decided on the title of our blog because Jake is the biggest fan of Idaho that I know. He truly loves his home state and what it has to offer.

So life in Poky is great! Jake and I are about to finish our semester on Friday and then it is time for summer fun. Can't wait. Although Jake is teaching some classes this summer and I am taking 3 classes starting June 22. But I do feel summer coming on and it makes me happy. Camping, swimming, family reunions, hot dogs, smores, playing in the sun all day. Just a few of the things I love about summer. The kids of course are counting down the days - 27 days left as Jack informed me this morning. They can't wait! I think they are most excited about not having to go to bed at 7:30 pm every night.

Well I think this is all for now. I will try my best to keep this up and hope you will enjoy hearing about our life in Idaho.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the updates, Lisa! I am really, really looking forward to your blogging. Everything looks great so far.

    Love,
    Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea!! I'm so glad you started blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sooooo glad you have a blog!!! I love blogs!!! I am so glad I will be able to keep up with you guys better now. I love you guys so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea! you blog now too. I will be checking in regularly! Love ya!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the blogging world! It is going to change your life. :)
    I am excited I can now cyber stalk you!

    ReplyDelete