Thursday, August 27, 2009

Jack's 7th birthday

I thought since it has been a while since I posted anything I would finally do it!! I had a crazy summer with being in school and so it has been hard to have energy to do anything else but school. So now that things have slowed down I thought I would give you a little update on the happenings of our summer. We had a great one and hope you will enjoy the next few posts about our summer of 2009.



My first summer post is Jack's 7th birthday on June 11th. We had a small birthday party at home. I only let them have a friend party every other year (for my sanity). His Aunt Jane and Joce came for the party. We had his favorite dinner of Lemon Chicken Pasta, Cantelope, Rolls, and the batman cake of course! He asked for a Nintendo DS lite this year and with the help of Grandma he got one! He was very thrilled. It was a fun night. I am so happy Jack is in our lives.





Emma did the decorating. She cut out each letter herself! Crazy girl!







These 2 boys are inseparable!



My friend made the cake! Jack loved it!

Aaaw! The major award....(this is what we call the big present in our family :)

Please stay tuned I will be posting more in the next few days. Now to tackle dinner!

3 comments:

  1. My boys want a DS BAD! Looks like he had a great b-day! I do love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great pictures!! I hope Jack's birthday was every bit as fun as it looked. He sure is growing up to be a handsome young man! No surprise there, though. :) I was particularly impressed with Emma's letters she cut out for decorations!! Great job, Emma! And I of course adored the picture of Charley and Jack. I think it is so neat they are inseparable. Those two make quite an amazing team!

    Thanks for posting again. I know you guys are busy bees.

    Love,
    Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, he's so big now...looks like a young man. When I left all he could do was crawl around on the floor and say blah goo bee da boop. Such a conversationalist!

    ReplyDelete